Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sneak a Peek

"“ZET !” I yelled. Then something fell in front of my face, it’s a glove. Red Glove, it’s from Robert, Robert thrown that for me, and without thinking I grabbed it then I wear it, I wear it in my right hand because there is only one glove. And so stupidly, I punched the bold guy.

But nothing happened. He just laughed.

Suddenly, there was a fire from my glove then it exploded. The bold guy was thrown away by the explosion, I just felt nothing.

“Whoaaa this is cool !” I said. “Dart, that is the glove that it sure invented to you, it’s from your father, use it well, it contains all the explosives material.” Robert said.

I get myself confident now, so I just run and punch the Bold guy, “BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM” yeah I like the sound of that. “BA…” Bold guy grab my fist he tried to froze my glove, but it’s useless my glove explode right away."

This is a sneak peek from my very own Novel,

Modern Warfare: The Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment